Sunday, January 23, 2011

Here We Go....


So here goes...got suckered into this blogging thing. I'm always bored but have so much on my mind sooo I figure why not. But what do I write about?? I don't know how personal I wanna get...naming names...telling all my business?? Yea don't think that would be cool...lol. So I'll use this as a place to put my old poems...randoms...& vent in subliminals. Yea that'll work.


Well to tell u about me. I'm a regular girl born & raised in the Midwest currently living below the Mason-Dixon line. I love to sing, dance, act, & recite movie lines. I love my friends they are my world. Purple is the best color PERIOD!!! Basketball is the shit...Football is alright. Kobe Bryant has been the love of my life since the age of 11 & this will NEVER change. I'm a hopeless romantic & I wear my heart on my sleeve. Well that's enough for now as this diary of sorts progresses you'll get to know me...BUH BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment