"Rescue Me" by Teedra Moses
[Verse 1:]
This poor heart of mine
Still feel I can find
A love to call my own
I gave him good love
Made him feel like a man
Now I need someone new
And I want someone like you
[Chorus:]
He will (Come and) Rescue me
I know one day he'll come for me
He will (Come and) Save me
And i'm waiting and I'm waiting
[Verse 2:]
He aint gotta be no gansta (gansta)
He aint gotta be no balla (balla)
Cause baby if we strugglin
I'll ride with you until we rise
Me for you and
You for me
A simple kind of love life
I've always dreamed of
[Repeat Chorus]
[Hook: Repeat 2x]
Want someone to come into my life and truly rescue me
From the pain that a love selfishly has left with me
I need lovin I need love if nothin else
Baby if your out there holla back
Oooooohhhhhoooooo
[Chorus:]
He will (he will come and) Rescue me (rescue me)
I know one day he'll come for me
He will (baby I'm waiting, waiting for you) Save me (save me)
[Repeat hook till end]
So basically this is where I'm at with my personal life...lol. I would love to find the man that can rescue me but I kinda feel as if he doesn't exist or mayb I'm tooo picky. I mean I always have these as some dudes that I've dealt with would like to say "unreal expectations" which I don't think they really are. All I'm asking for a MAN to do is just be real with me...pay attention to the little things...do stuff just because....don't lie...don't cheat (if u think you see something better just let me know and I'll b on my merry lil way lol), and be there for me: mentally...emotional..and physically(not always the freaky freaky kind either lol).
I've been through alot in my life at a young age to know that everything will not be a fairytale even though we may like for it to be. There are no Prince Charmings on white horses that will come sweep me off my feet but if I can just find that one man who can make me smile from the depths of my soul and his touch can take away all my pain and make me feel at ease after a stressful day I'll be alright.
I feel as if I'm a good woman who deserves a good man so that we can achieve GREATNESS....."So Baby if you out there holla back" ;)
[Verse 1:]
This poor heart of mine
Still feel I can find
A love to call my own
I gave him good love
Made him feel like a man
Now I need someone new
And I want someone like you
[Chorus:]
He will (Come and) Rescue me
I know one day he'll come for me
He will (Come and) Save me
And i'm waiting and I'm waiting
[Verse 2:]
He aint gotta be no gansta (gansta)
He aint gotta be no balla (balla)
Cause baby if we strugglin
I'll ride with you until we rise
Me for you and
You for me
A simple kind of love life
I've always dreamed of
[Repeat Chorus]
[Hook: Repeat 2x]
Want someone to come into my life and truly rescue me
From the pain that a love selfishly has left with me
I need lovin I need love if nothin else
Baby if your out there holla back
Oooooohhhhhoooooo
[Chorus:]
He will (he will come and) Rescue me (rescue me)
I know one day he'll come for me
He will (baby I'm waiting, waiting for you) Save me (save me)
[Repeat hook till end]
So basically this is where I'm at with my personal life...lol. I would love to find the man that can rescue me but I kinda feel as if he doesn't exist or mayb I'm tooo picky. I mean I always have these as some dudes that I've dealt with would like to say "unreal expectations" which I don't think they really are. All I'm asking for a MAN to do is just be real with me...pay attention to the little things...do stuff just because....don't lie...don't cheat (if u think you see something better just let me know and I'll b on my merry lil way lol), and be there for me: mentally...emotional..and physically(not always the freaky freaky kind either lol).
I've been through alot in my life at a young age to know that everything will not be a fairytale even though we may like for it to be. There are no Prince Charmings on white horses that will come sweep me off my feet but if I can just find that one man who can make me smile from the depths of my soul and his touch can take away all my pain and make me feel at ease after a stressful day I'll be alright.
I feel as if I'm a good woman who deserves a good man so that we can achieve GREATNESS....."So Baby if you out there holla back" ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment