High hopes, Half truths
And words left unsaid
Unresolved issues, That need to be solved
Are all that fill my head
I tell you that you fill my thoughts and you say the same
So why is it when I look at my phone I never see your name
They say distance makes the heart grow fonder
I say it makes your nights grow cold
Tell me is this really the way the story of "us" unfolds
Sometimes I wish I would've never met you so I wouldn't feel like this
But its useless cause I can still remember the taste of your sweet lips
Just know that you'll always be in my heart
Cause how can you let go of something that never really got a start?
It seems like you've moved on
And I don't want to but I guess I must too
There's still so much love here
But I wish it would've came between
I & You
And words left unsaid
Unresolved issues, That need to be solved
Are all that fill my head
I tell you that you fill my thoughts and you say the same
So why is it when I look at my phone I never see your name
They say distance makes the heart grow fonder
I say it makes your nights grow cold
Tell me is this really the way the story of "us" unfolds
Sometimes I wish I would've never met you so I wouldn't feel like this
But its useless cause I can still remember the taste of your sweet lips
Just know that you'll always be in my heart
Cause how can you let go of something that never really got a start?
It seems like you've moved on
And I don't want to but I guess I must too
There's still so much love here
But I wish it would've came between
I & You
No comments:
Post a Comment