Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nothin In Particular

This is nothing in particular..Just randoms that seem to pop in my head lately...

I've come to realize that boys play games and REAL MEN stake claim.

Because when I think of the couldas and wouldas that shoulda been...
I see that I lost trust and saw that what you had was nothin but lust and what could ever really come of that?

My Grandma tells me don't blame every man for another one's mistakes but its just...

When I finally looked at it...I saw his smile and then the bullshit but just on a smaller frame...Cause he's the main reason why I choose not to open up and have a real main.

I remember writing poetry trying to vent asking,"Is there something wrong with me? Something so deep that my eyes just can't see."

There ain't a damn thing wrong with me!! Just the same old story of a girl who loved gave her all to a boy and got hurt.

Now that I'm a woman I realize that...its just hard to get pass your past when these niggas constantly give you same shit different toilet syndrome...well it's time to flush.

And dudes wonder why there are so many songs out here about "Letting It Go" and this love is taking all of my "Energy".

Then you finally meet someone who may be worth the risk but you instantly sabotage by over reacting and categorizing, being defensive, or too nonchalant........

Please excuse my random babbling cause really this is nothing in particular...Just randoms that seem to pop in my head lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment